Monday, May 01, 2006

END OF APRIL

Well another month has come and gone. Been working hard main on running but did get out on the bike a few times.
Running: 129.8 miles
Time: 18h 28m 22s
Avg. Pace: 8:32/mile
MTN BIKE: 10.3 miles
Time: 1h 31m 27s
Avg. Pace: 8:51/mile
NEW BIKE CYCLING: 35.9 miles
Time: 2h 25m 56s
Avg. Pace: 4:04/mileI can't wait until this marathon is over. I'm looking forward to training for Troika 1/2 IM in August. But now the focus is only on the marathon. Still a little worried, not that I'll finish, I know I will, barring anything weird. But will I be able to break 4 hrs??? that's the big ???? The shorter races I've been doing have been great in that my pace has been nearl a full minute faster than last year. But the longest race was a 10k 3 weeks ago and my pace was 7:16. But on the long runs on Sundays my pace @ ~9-9:30. with my longest run being 20 miles. Just not sure how it will all hold together at sub 9 min pace for 26.2. but I guess we'll find out soon eneough, 28 days to be exact.

No comments: