Monday, March 20, 2006

A WEEK OF FIRSTS

This week had a couple of firsts. First first, this was the 1 st week I ran all 6 days my plan called for. It was also the 1st time I have ran 6 days in a row. It was also the 1st time I have ran 35 miles in a week. All of this and this is my work week. I have an odd work schedule in that I work 7 nights in a row then have 7 off. So any of you that work nights know how hard it can be to fit workouts in with sleep and work schedules. But this week all the planets lined up or something and it all worked out. At about the 7th mile of sunday's 10 mile long run I was a little worried that maybe I was pushing to much. I had a weird pain in my right knee that kind of came out of no where, but after a little limping and a little stretching it fixed itself and I was able to finish. A little slower than I wanted but ok for a long slow run.

No comments: